Subject: RE: [office-formula] Post on Office-3029 (table:condition)

I added following your comment.

Also, in reviewing Errata CD04-rev06 and verifying a change-tracked version
of that from CD04, I discovered this just now:

The definition of table:condition is the subject of Errata CD04 and
subsequent revisions.  The latest errata for ODF 1.0/IS 26300
table:condition is in the Errata CD04-rev06 Errata Part 02 section for ODF
1.0 section 8.5.3.  It is very instructive to see how this was described in
ODF 1.0, and how it is being altered in the Errata currently under review as
a candidate for the next Committee Draft for Public Review.

JIRA Issue OFFICE-1812 provides the history of this Errata item, from the
original defect report through to the current resolution.  That is at
<http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1812>.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Durusau [mailto:patrick@durusau.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:46
To: office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-formula] Post on Office-3029

  Greetings!

I don't know who gets notices of updates to JIRA issues but I have
posted a comment on Office-3029 just trying sort the language out, not
fix it, just make it clear what is presently being said.

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3029

Please review and comment one way or the other. Suggestions of how to
fix it would also be appreciated.

Thought it best to make sure we all have the same understanding of what
it says before we start trying to change it.

[ ... ]