Subject: There are typos in this document

Dennis Hamilton added the following comment to the OpenDocument-v1.0-os+errata-cd04r7-2010-07-28.pdf document in the OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC Group.

I notice that there are some typographical erros in the application of changes to this document.  For example, there is missing whitespace between two words in the new text for 1.6 White-Space Processing (hmm, appropriate I suppose).

So this is by no means an authoritative change marking.  If there is any question, consult the Errata CD04-rev07 document instead.

View Document Details and Comments:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?document_id=38833

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/38833/OpenDocument-v1.0-os%2Berrata-cd04r7-2010-07-28.pdf