Subject: Request for review some JIRA issues

Hi Cherie,

you have submitted some JIRA issues for ODF 1.2.
For some of them I have given a comment whose in my opinion solve these
issues.
I have assigned these issue to you.
I want to ask you, if you can review these issues and leave a comment,
if the issues are solved or not.
You can access these issues from the "ODF 1.2 CD05 Dashboard", table
"ODF 1.2 CD05 (Unresolved and not ODF-Next)" by following the link at
your name in the table header.

Thx in advance, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande