Subject: RE: [office] JIRA issues targeted for released versions

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 18:27 -0600, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> If it is confirmed that an issue resolution was actually carried out, it
> should be moved from "resolved" to "applied."

Yes of course. (And while I appear to have missed the odd one, most were
immediately  moved via resolved-fixed to applied.)

> The way we use "resolved by
> fixed" on the ODF TC doesn't tell us enough.
>
> With regard to your updates, I guess I will simply have to wait until I
> uncover them in my Issues folder (766 unread) along with the torrent that
> has been pouring in, since I don't know which specific issues those are.

I am not quite sure what you are trying to imply here. Was I supposed to
list them somewhere special?

If you search for "already fixed in ODF1.0 Errata CD5" in a comment with
a status of Applied you should be able to find most of them.

Andreas