Subject: Confirmation for resolution OFFICE-2249 "chart:interpolation shouldapply to chart:series"

Hi,

this is one of the issues where we are only looking for a confirmation
of the proposed resolution. So, I think we don't need a discussion in TC
call unless where are objections to the resolution.

I therefore would like to ask TC members to check the resolution of

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3349

and to raise your objections if you disagree to the resolution.

If someone objects to the resolution by next Monday, we should discuss
it in the TC call. Otherwise no further actions seem to be required.

The resolution is:

In 20.24 change

"This attribute should be used within chart styles that are applied to a
<chart:plot-area> element."

"This attribute should be used within chart styles that are applied to a
<chart:plot-area> or <chart:series> element."

P.S.: I'm resetting the NEEDS-DISCUSSION from this issue, that I have
actually set myself, since there is nothing to discuss.