Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for Handling (some) NEEDS DISCUSSION issues

On 27/09/2010 19:42, David LeBlanc wrote:
> How can we easily find all of these issues?

i've just asked myself this question; the following seems to work:

go here:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa

in the "project" list select the OpenDocument TC

now there should be some blue text box, click on the link in that

now there is a "Components" list, select "Needs Discussion" here

the resulting query returns 43 issue for me right now.

regards,
 michael

--
ORACLE          | <http://www.oracle.com/>
Michael Stahl   | Oracle Office GBU/OpenOffice.org Writer

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>