Subject: Fw: Liaison from ETSI ESI to OASIS OpenDocument

A liaison note is inside of the ZIP, as well as a draft of "Electronic
Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI); Associated Signatures"

Is anyone willing to read through this and draft a response?

I think this comes down to the signatures.xml versus
documentsignatures.xml issue we already knew about.  But I thought we
determined that this was more than just a naming difference, that in
addition the contents and semantics of these files differed.

-Rob

---- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 10/20/2010 08:40 AM -----

From:
Sonia Compans <Sonia.Compans@etsi.org>