Subject: Drafting note

Greetings!

I am sure this won't be a problem for ODF 1.2 (not now anyway) but in
other work, note that:

any arbitrary XXX means the same thing as:

any XXX.

By saying "any," you have already opened the door for any "arbitrary"
choice.

A good use of arbitrary (from part2):

> A reference list can be passed as an argument to functions where
> passing one reference results in an identical computation as an
> arbitrary sequence of single references occupying the identical cell
> range.

The sequence is "arbitrary," that is it can be in any order.

I really need to keep a notebook of this sort of thing. ;-)

Hope everyone is having a great day!