Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-3406

Dear TC-members,

Yes, I worked on this issue after it has been moved on Wednesday to
ODF-Next.
I have included a proposal for the changed specification text on which
Cherie already gave her +1
A discussion is needed to decide, if we also want to include the
diagrams which I have provided.

I will work on the feedback provided to issue OFFICE-3406 until our TC
call on Monday.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment