Subject: Re: Typos in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 05

Oliver,

Thanks!

A few comments follow:

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 12:22 +0100, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software
Engineer - Oracle wrote:
> Hi Patrick
>
> I have reviewed the tracked changes of ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor
> revision 05.
>
> I have found the following typos/errors:
>  >> - "3.1.3.5<office:document-settings>":
>  >> -- In the generated text area are inserted "dd" inside a "the"
>  >>
> This typo is still present in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 05.

Corrected. It would have been corrected on re-generation but I fixed it
to avoid future confusion.

> - "3.15.2 <office:styles>"
> -- Beside the deleted text "some" also a SPACE before or after the
> deleted text shall also be deleted. Otherwise there will be two SPACES.
>
> - "6.3.4 <text:note-body>"
> -- [same as "3.15.2 <office:styles>"]
>
> - "9.1.1 General
> -- [same as "3.15.2 <office:styles>"]
>
> - "9.1.10<table:table-column-group>"
> -- The deleted text which is change-tracked in editor revision 04 now is
> no longer deleted in editor revision 05. By intention or by accident?
> Why, if it was intented?

Eike's message of 11/08/2010 11:55:02 says in part:

> 9.1.10 <table:table-column-group>
>
>   The second paragraph is deleted and replaced by an insertion of the
>   backspace character instead, that might should had been the Enter
> key
>   hit ;-)

Did I mis-interpret the requested edit?

Restore the deletion?

FYI, editing instructions, particularly last minute ones, need to be
clear, not clever. ;-)

>  >> - "14.2<office:annotation-end>"
>  >> -- The inserted text has a " at the beginning and a space at the end.
> This typo is still present in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 05.

Done.

>  >> - "19.1"
>  >> -- Second paragraph: After the deletion of the leading "Some" the now
>  >> leading space also needs to be deleted and the first character has
>  >> to be capatilized.
> This typo is still present in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 05.

Done.

>  >> - "19.764 text:capitalize-entries"
>  >> -- text "users" has been deleted. I think the text "by " also needs
>  >> to be deleted. Right?
> This typo is still present in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 05.

Yes on "by" and done.

> - 19.827 text:kind
> -- [same as "3.15.2 <office:styles>"]
>
> - 20.218 fo:text-transform
> -- [same as "3.15.2 <office:styles>"]

Done.

> >> - "20.390 style:wrap-contour-mode"
> >> -- text "that " before the deleted "already have the" also needs to be
> >> deleted. Right?
> This typo is still present in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 05.

Yes, done.

For tracking purposes, all noted changes will appear in:

ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editor revision 06

including the restoration of the deletion under 9.1.10, assuming
confirmation before I drop part 1 revision 06

Thanks for the close reading!

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick