Subject: Missing ballot notification emails: Test

At yesterday's TC call two members said that they did not receive an email
notification of the most recent Kavi ballot.  I checked and both members
are listed as voting members on the ballot.

So I'm going to do a quick test:

1) Send out this email to the list

2) Wait until I receive this email reflected back from the list

3) Issue a test ballot

4) Wait to receive the test ballot notification

5) Send out a note saying that I had received the ballot notification
email

If you receive my prologue and ending note, but do not receive also the
ballot notification note within, say, 4 hours my ending note, then please
let me know.

Regards,