Subject: Re: [office] Thoughts on ODF-Next

Just my $.02, but I would be careful of this approach since anyone who must follow the ISO path vs the OASIS one would not be able to implement new features/improvements/etc until a new OS submission to JTC1 occurred and was approved. The TC was greatly criticized for not sending v1.1; intentionally avoiding OS approval would, I think, be frowned upon by SC34.

Best regards and best wishes to all for a very happy holiday season,

Mary