Subject: Re: [office] TC coordination call

Andreas,

It looks like Michael's post saying no public review had been announced
so let's cancel the call and Mary's post announcing the public review
crossed in the ether. ;-)

All of the issues posted so far (thanks Alex and Bart) are purely
editorial.

I can't imagine much discussion other than "fix it."

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick