Subject: [Fwd: [office-comment] CSD 06 Public review comments in JIRA]

Hi,

I've added resolutions to most of the JIRA issues (most of them are
actually trivial).

I intentionally have left the "fix for" field open. We need to discuss
and decide early next year whether we resolve these issues in an ODF 1.2
Errata or a new CSD.

The current public review is limited in scope to changes we made since
CD05. The comments we get however refer to the full specification. I've
added resolutions to (nearly) all issues, but have set the "public
review" component only for issues that are in scope of the current
public review.

Best regards, and best wishes for the holiday season

Michael

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:25:58 -0500
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
To: office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the comments sent in so far for the 15-day public review of CSD
06.  I know we're heading into a holiday week and this is not the ideal
time to work on this.  So I certainly appreciate the effort that clearly
has gone into the comments submitted so far.

We periodically pull the comments into our defect tracking system JIRA,
where the ODF TC discusses and resolves each comment..  You can track the
progress of the comments that you've submitted, along with other public
and member comments made during this review, by using the following
filter:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10148

Regards,

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: office-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
Feedback License: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/feedback_license.pdf