Subject: Fw: Vacation, Request Leave of Absence

For new members, please note that we have a "leave of absence" policy that
allows you to be absent from TC meetings for up to 45 days and still
maintain voting rights.

Details are here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#leavesAbsence

Regards,

-Rob

----- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 12/22/2010 03:02 PM -----

From:
Donald Harbison/Cambridge/IBM
To:
Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus, Michael Brauer
<michael.brauer@oracle.com>
Date:
12/22/2010 11:21 AM
Subject:
Vacation, Request Leave of Absence

Dear ODF TC Co-Chairs,

I will be on my annual winter vacation from January 1 through 12. As a
result, I will not be able to attend TC meetings on January 3 and January
10, thus missing two consecutive TC meetings and my voting rights. Thus, I
am requesting a Leave of Absence effective January 3 and ending January
12.

I plan to attend the TC meeting of January 17th and wish to resume my
Voting Member status on the TC roster at that time.

Regards,

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Tel. +1-978-399-7018