Subject: CSD07 Candidate Drafts/Motion to approve CSD07

Dear TC members,

I have just uploaded the candidate drafts for the CSD07 ballot. They are named CSD06 Rev02:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40742/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40743/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-part1.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40744/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-part2.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40745/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-part3.odt

I've also upload drafts that show the changes between the above drafts, and CSD06:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40746/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-diff.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40747/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-part1-diff.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40750/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-part2-diff.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40752/OpenDocument-v1.2-csd06-rev02-part3-diff.pdf

The schemas did not change since CSD06. The RNG and OWL files at

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/csd06/

are still up to date.

So, it seems we have what we need for the next CSD/PR ballot. I therefore move that the above specifications and scehma files are approved as Committee Draft 07.As soon as someone seconds the motion on the list Rob or I can initiate the required 7-day ballot.

Oracle
Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500 | |
Oracle Office Global Business Unit

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Green Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment