Subject: RE: [office] OFFICE-3311 - Identifiers - review and consolidateidentifiers and references to identifiers

Dennis,

OK, I see where I jumped the track so to speak.

My assumption is and has been that ODF-Next = ODF 2.0.

Yes, there are a lot of issues that we need to deal with concerning ODF
1.2, but those are ODF 1.2 issues.

Apologies for not having been clearer.

Nothing "broken" so much that xml:id would fix it, but if writing a 2.0
version, it is something that should be cleaned up.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick