Subject: Call for Participation: ISO/IEC JTC1 SC34 Plenary, including WG6, Prague, CZ, 2011-03-28/ through2011-04-01

If we wish to send a delegation we need to submit the names to the SC34
Secretariat by the end of February.

The Plenary agenda is here:
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1548.htm

The WG6 agenda is here: http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1563.htm

My understanding is that there may be remote teleconference access for the
WG6 meeting.  But no guarantees on the Plenary session.

If anyone is interested in attending these meetings, as part of the ODF TC
delegation, then please express your interest on the list.  We can then
vote to approve the delegation list in February.

Regards,