Subject: RE: [office] OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2011-02-28

From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 14:28
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

+Patrick Durusau
+Robert Weir
Robin LaFontaine
+Steven Pemberton
Suresh Chande
*Svante Schubert
+Thorsten Zachmann
+Tristan Mitchell

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name, Persistent Non-Voting members with an *

15/17 voting members present =88%, so quorum requirements are met.

Membership Notes: Jos will gain voting rights after the adjournment of this call.

* Agenda  was approved by unanimous consent.

* Minutes of February 14th were approved by unanimous consent.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201102/msg00024.html

* Discussion: ODF maintenance.

- Rob reported that our the corrigenda and amendment ballots were underway in SC34, and any discussion of these items has now moved to the national bodies.

- Approval by unanimous consent of delegation to SC34/WG6 meetings in Prague next month:

-- Rob Weir
-- Michael Brauer
-- Dennis E. Hamilton

- Rob has submitted this delegation as well as a request for for a teleconference line for the meeting.

* Discussion: ODF 1.2

- 15-day review of CSD07 will end March 1st.  Only a few comments have been received so far.

* Discussion: ODF-Next

- 7-day electronic ballot to approve standing rules regarding ODF-Next feature proposals has passed.  However, there were some comments and one negative vote.  In order to resolve these issues the TC further agreed to make the following changes to the standing rule:

1) Replace "JIR" with "JIRA"

2) Fix the encoding issue in the 2nd paragraph

3) Rather than having the standing rule refer to the wiki, which can change, Rob will post a copy of the wiki text as it was when the ballot started, and post that snapshot into the file repository.  The standing rule will then be changed to refer to that document.

* Adjourned at 9:57 EST