Subject: partial implementation of change tracking test suite in the browser

Dear TC members,

I have made a first implementation of showing generic change tracking in
WebODF, the javascript library I am currently working on. The nice
thing is that the entire test suite is now available in your browser:

http://webodf.org/ctdemo/cttest.html

You can see the original, resulting and change track view documents side
by side. Apart from features not yet implemented in WebODF (which it
obviously cannot show at any rate) the mechanism is working
quite well.

The code is available in a separate branch of WebODF:
http://gitorious.org/odfkit/webodf/commits/changetrackingproposal

Kind regards,
Jos van den Oever