Subject: OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Agenda May 2nd (Revised)

After several complaints related to suspected subliminal Satanic messages
encoded in the hold music, we're going to use a different teleconference
service starting at our next meeting.  This is the same service used on
the ODF Adoption and ODF Interoperability and Conformance TCs.

I've updated the Kavi calendar entries. You should get those via email.
I'm sending this revised agenda with the new dial-in information as well.

This service (AT&T) has worked well for us in the past.  The one caution
is with calls from mobile phones to the toll-free numbers.  If you are not
able to get through, try a landline, or call the toll line.

Regards,

-Rob

====================

OASIS OpenDocument TC

The OpenDocument Technical Committee will have its next TC Coordination
Call on May 2nd at 1330 UTC(6:30am PDT, 9:30am EDT, 2:30PM BST 3:30pm
CEST, 9:30pm China).

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Participant Code: 84367726

Access Numbers
--------------------------
USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239

Belgium: 0800-3-9022
Canada: 888-426-6840
China: 10-800-711-1071 (CHINA NETCOM GROUP USERS )
China: 10-800-110-0996 (CHINA TELECOM SOUTH USERS)
Finland: 0800-9-18357
Germany: 0800-000-1018
Netherlands: 0-800-363-6036
Norway: 800-16771
UK: 0800-368-0638

Codes for other countries are listed here:

https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=84367726&accessNumber=2158616239

Press *6 to mute/unmute line

Chat room for meeting is at:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Agenda
------
1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from April 18th meeting:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201104/msg00046.html

4. Discussion: ODF maintenance

Disposition of ballot comments on ODF 1.0 DCOR2:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41949

5. Discussion: ODF 1.2

6. Discussion: ODF-Next

7. Adjournment