Subject: CS01 has not been announced to the Public

It has come to my attention that the ODF TC Public Page makes no announcement of the approval of ODF 1.2 Committee Specification 01 nor does it provide information on where to find those specifications.  See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

The announcement to members is here: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201103/msg00008.html

There was mention in the OASIS News: 5 April 2011 notice from Carol Geyer, linking to the announcement to members.

The ODF TC Public Page still talks about the public review drafts, which is why, I suppose, that is what Jesper just made a public comment about.

 - Dennis