Subject: Re: [office] Question about style usage

On Monday, May 09, 2011 07:56:34 AM thorsten.zachmann@nokia.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my college Lassi came to the following problem when implementing import
> filters. Any comments on the subject?
>
> Thorsten

That is simply not allowed. Below the relevant part of the Relax NG schema. It
shows that a style from the text family may have only style:text-properties.
Styles from the paragraph family may only have style:paragraph-properties and
style:text-properties (in that order!).

        <define name="style-style-content">
                <choice>
                        <group>