Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Re: ODF Next Workshop (plus) for fall 2011 Netherlands

I'm getting way too many of these emails, due to being on 3 different
mailing lists that are being cc'ed.  So I'm getting three copies of
everything.  Not good.  As a result, rather than them making 3x the
impression, they make zero impression, since I just delete them all.

A proposal:  If anyone is interested in pursuing this conversation, please
contact Louis directly.  He can collect the names and initiate a side
conversation.  He should count me as interested.  (But not so interested
that I want 3 copies of everything)

Please, do not respond to this note.  Send your name to Louis directly.

Thanks!