Subject: Re: [office] Re: [odf-adoption] Re: ODF Next Workshop (plus)for fall 2011 Netherlands

Apologies for the a) cross post and b) late post.

Rob is essential to this call, I believe. He not only is an essential sort of person, but also has the toll-free numbers that will enable the call :-)

He is free Monday—this Monday, same time, 15:00 or 15:30 UTC. That day and those times work well with me, but others? If they do not, we can still try for the time today, thursday, modulo to 15:30 UTC. However, I think Monday would be better for all.

The numbers I'd get would either a) be provided by a kind member or b) from a free source, but that usually limits numbers present and involved.

thanks
Louis

--
Louis Suárez-Potts, PhD