Subject: Re: Leave of absence

Thanks.

And so everyone knows, I track these requests in the wiki here:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Leaves_of_Absence

Per OASIS process, you must send your request to the list. But for
tracking the requests, I then put them in the wiki.

-Rob

Michael Brauer <michael.brauer@oracle.com> wrote on 06/09/2011 03:54:22
AM: