Subject: Re: [office] 60-day Public Review for OpenDocument Version 1.2 (COS)

Congratulations to TC members for reaching the next (and penultimate)
milestone for OASIS ODF 1.2 !

From the new metadata framework, to accessibility improvements, to
OpenFormula to the massive editorial task of making the spec
ISO-comformant, this much-awaited revision of Open Document Format already
has high adoption rate today.  I hope this presages even greater success
once it is finally approved and published.

Everyone, enjoy the weekend, then back to ODF 1.3 proposals!

-Rob

----- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 06/24/2011 11:10 AM -----