Subject: Re: [office] "document template"

Dennis,

Agreed, but that still leaves the non-template ODF document in the air.
And what happens if a template has content and is selected after content
has been added to a non-template ODF document.

Hope you are having a great day!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)