Subject: Re: [office] My role as TC co-chair

Michael Brauer wrote:
> after a little bit less than 10 years it is time for me to say good
> bye to the ODF TC. This means that by this mail I'm resigning from
> my position as TC co-chair. I will also leave the ODF TC.

Hi Michael,

it is with regrets that I read of your resignation, and I remember
all too vividly the first steps of ODF, hot-blooded & enthusiastic
discussions on the corridors of the Hamburg office, and the first
public drafts circulating.

In the meantime, you & the community here at OASIS have nurtured ODF
from infant to adult, and stepping aside to have the kid live his
own life is the right thing to do for every parent. With every end,
there is a beginning - all the best for your new endeavours. And as
the saying goes here, IT is a village - so I'm sure we'll meet
again, and I look forward to that.

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

Novell GmbH, Nördlicher Zubringer 9-11, 40470 Düsseldorf; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer; HRB 21108 (AG Düsseldorf)

PGP signature