Subject: Leaving the OASIS TC as well

Hi,

it was a pleasure working with all of you on the OASIS ODF TC.

I especially enjoyed the work in the accessibility SC :)

I guess my OASIS membership will end automatically once I finally leave
Oracle (which might take some more months). But as I just learned, I
might loose my @oracle.com email address much earlier - probably tomorrow!

With some of you, I am already connected on LinkedIn:
http://linkedin.com/in/maltetimmermann

Keep up with the good and important work on ODF!

Best regards,
Malte.