Subject: ODF issues and next committee draft

Greetings!

Item for the agenda, apologies for being late.

I was looking at JIRA and try to make sense of what I can include in a
committee draft to issue by the end of September.

A week or so late but to keep the train going as it were and to make
future deadlines more concrete.

Even if it doesn't have many changes it needs to have some.

Looking at the JIRA listing I see 205 issues for ODF-Next. But, there
are 91 "open" issues and 73 "resolved" issues, not to mention 201 "new"
issues.

Under the "resolved" 22 are reported as "fixed" and there is one
"applied" Office-2608 ODF 1.0 Errata CD04 Defects.

Proposal:

The 22 "fixed" issues have either been agreed to or are ready for TC
approval. Unless someone objects by next Monday, I am going to roll the
resolutions of these issues into a new committee draft for ODF 1.3.

Office-2608 is a reminder to not allow defects from prior versions to
continue in ODF 1.3.

It's not a lot of issues but its a start.

******

Suggestions on assignment or resolution of other issues?

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net