Subject: Draft Liaison report for JTC1/SC34 Plenary

SC34 has two plenary meetings per year. At these meetings each
organization in liaison with SC34 is invited to give a brief report. This
can be done as a short presentation, when we have members attending in
person, or via a written submission. Since we have no member signed up to
represent the TC in person at the upcoming plenary in Busan, South Korea
(September 30th), I've drafted a written report for submission.
Keep in mind that some members of SC34 track the TC quite closely, while
others only know if it via these twice-annual reports. So this is a good
opportunity to bring them up to date with out work.
Please take a look and let me know of any suggested changes. I will also
add an agenda item for Monday's call to review and approve.
Regards,
-Rob

liaison-report.odt

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature