Subject: Re: Draft Liaison report for JTC1/SC34 Plenary

Rob, before the OASIS lists go dark for the weekend (for some special service upgrades & maintenance), let me mention the thing that comes immediately to mind.   .

This report is from the ODF TC, not from OASIS as a whole, which is fine.  But it needs to say that clearly, up front, perhaps in its caption.  This will help make it clear that, for example, your list of Patrick, Doug, Rob & Dennis as liaisons to SC34 groups is *not* the entire OASIS list.  (I'm on the latter, as are folks from one or two other TCs.)

If you'd be so kind as to copy me visibly, when this report is sent into the SC34 secretariat, I can supplement it (in a short added one-pager) with whatever else seems appropriate from other OASIS quarters.

If I see anything else, I will raise it at or by your meeting on Monday,  Thanks;  have a fine weekend all.  Regards  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
www.identi.ca/JamieXML
www.twitter.com/JamieXML