Subject: Re: [office] Acceptance of new Change-Tracking Proposal

<office@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote on 09/22/2011 04:41:35 PM:

<snip>

> I am currently working on a formal proposal, extending the
> explanation earlier given on the SC list [1, 2, 3, 4].

We've had a SC looking at change tracking proposals for many months now,
and they've made some good progress in developing their proposals.  They
are planning on sending a Draft Committee Note for public review next
month.  Integrating another proposal would delay that report.  Not the end
of the world, but that would be the impact.

Each TC member is free to make up their own mind on this.  It is not a
decision for the TC Chair to make.  But my personal vote would depend on
how soon you could have your proposal ready, i.e., something that is
developed to the same level as the existing two proposals.   Can you
commit to a date?