Subject: Re: [office] Regrets for the 10th

On Sunday, October 09, 2011 21:33:42 PM Svante Schubert wrote:
> Am 09.10.2011 21:21, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
> > robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> >> A reminder, there will be no TC call on Monday, October 3rd.  Our
> >> next meeting will be on the 10th.
> >
> > Hi Rob, all,
> >
> > sorry, I can't attend tomorrow, I have a conflicting meeting. Hear
> > you all the week afterwards.
>
> My similar regrets, I will be with Thorsten at the meeting
> <http://www.ch-open.ch/events/aktuelle-events/libreofficeooo-workshop/>.
>
> The change tracking proposal is quite in progress, but I will definitely
> miss my self-declared deadline tomorrow due to tomorrow's meeting and my
> LibreOffice conference presentations afterwards.

Hello all,

That makes three of us.

I'm sorry I'm not able to join today's festive "We have 1.2!" call. I'm on a
business trip to Zürich to discuss how to fix OOXML support in FOSS
applications. Do not worry, I've not switched, just being pragmatic in helping
people make the most of OpenOffice/LibreOffice while still being able to talk with
other office suites.

Hope to see some of you in Paris in a few days,
Jos