Subject: Re: [office] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann is back

Oliver,

On 10/19/2011 5:05 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Dear TC members,

I am back - now in blue color ;-)
Excellent!
I am glad that IBM has given me the possibility to continue my work in the
projects I have been working on in the last years - OpenOffice.org and ODF.
Give me some time to get on speed again on ODF as my main focus currently
is to make a first release of Apache OpenOffice.org happen.
Looking forward to news of the Apache OpenOffice.org project!
I am looking forward to hear your voices again on the weekly calls on
Monday.
It doesn't seem like Mondays when we skip a call.

Last but not least, congratulation to ODF 1.2 approved as an OASIS
Standard.
Congratulations to you as well!

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer

IBM Deutschland
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-6389-1415
E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com

IBM Deutschland Research&  Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294