Subject: Doug Mahugh moving to a new role at Microsoft

FYI, effective next week I will be moving to a new role at Microsoft where I’ll be working on interoperability for the Azure platform, so I will be dropping out of the ODF TC and OIC TC. Microsoft will be represented in both TCs by John Haug and Cherie Ekholm. Most of you know Cherie from her experience in the ODF and OIC TCs in the past, and many of you also know John from his work with the Advanced Document Collaboration SC of the ODF TC.

It’s been a fun ride to be a member of the ODF community from 2008-2011, and I’ve made many friends and have learned a lot from the experience. Best of luck to everyone going forward, and I hope to cross paths with many of you as we all work toward interoperability in document formats, cloud computing, and other areas in the years ahead.

Best regards,

Doug

Doug Mahugh    |    Senior Standards Professional   |   Office Interoperability    |   425-707-1182   |   blogs.msdn.com/dmahugh