Subject: [office] Changing Role for Eric Patterson

Several years ago I joined this group primarily to contribute to the Open Formula subcommittee.  I have enjoyed working with everyone over the last couple years.  With the approval of ODF 1.2, including a specification for formulas, there is less need for me to be directly involved with the committee on a regular basis.  Microsoft will continue to be represented by John Haug and Cherie Ekholm.  John and Cherie will involve me in discussions related to spreadsheets and formulas as the need arises.

Regards,
Eric Patterson