Subject: Another 10 issues for 7 November 2011

Greetings!

Since we moved so quickly on the first ten (10) issues, I would like to add the next ten (10) to next week's agenda.

With one change in process, I would ask for anyone with a solution or suggestion (including myself) to send a post *before* the meeting so if there are any "easy" ones (I sorta doubt it) we can clear those quickly after all the process stuff at the meeting and then move on to those that remain.

That will mean preparing for the meeting in terms of discussion of the issues but that is the only way we are going to get through these as well as a number of others, plus any new issues we get from users and implementers.

***************
1. Proposal for adding Font Feature support to ODF
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3414

2. 9.1.13 - confusing naming of table:title element
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3404

3. 1.2-1 5.5.6 <office:change-info> content overkill
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3383

4. Please standardize "Line Start Prohibition Rule"
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3356

5. OpenFormula 3.4 HOST-REFERENCE-RESOLVER under-defined
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3325

6. OpenFormula 3.4 HOST-REFERENCE-RESOLVER should not be implementation defined
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3323

7. add formula engine information
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3034

8. Comment on bibliographic section of ODF
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3031

9. Comments on Digital Signatures in ODF 1.2 Part 3
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3030

10. 14.1 <office:annotation> currently not usable with <draw:page>
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3022

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net