Subject: Re: [office] Group element

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> I haven't had much time to think about the yet, but some immediate
> observations;

Beyond what Andreas says, let me be more blunt: this is not even
implemented somewhere, let alone be used by more than one odf
processing application. It looks like someone is trying to get his
pet feature implemented by having it standardized first - why are we
wasting time with this?

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)