[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2011-12-12
- Minutes of November 28th approved by unanimous consent
- Minutes of December 5th amended:
Spelling correction "*Rebentish" -> "Rebentisch"
Insert status report on ADC work
- Minutes of December 5th, as amended, approved by unanimous consent
-- ODF Maintenance
- Discussion of ISO 1.1 amendment. FDAM ballot ends Jan 24th. If we have comments available we can discuss in TC call of January 30th. Ballot resolution meeting scheduled for Feb 1st
- TODO: Dennis reconcile comments from FDAM with proposed OASIS 1.1 errata
- Robin reports that comments ADC SC report have been received from John. Under review.
- Review of public comments received
- discussion of use of diagrams in the specification, informative versus normative.
Rob noted ISO drafting guidelines: "Figures should be used when they are the most efficient means of presenting information in an easily comprehensible form. It shall be possible to refer to each figure explicitly within the text."
Patrick noted that we should review JIRA issues that are assigned to inactive or former TC members, so we have a clean list of unassigned issues ready for volunteers.
Thorsten Z. raised question on SVG path in ODF.