Subject: ODF TC: 2012 Goal Setting

On Monday's call, and perhaps for the next couple of calls, I'd like for us to give some consideration to what we want to accomplish in 2012 on this TC.  I'm generally not a big fan of planning, but to the extent its gets us on the same page, clarifies our goals, and highlights our priorities, it can be a good thing.

2011 was, in many ways, a messy year, with a lot of weird stuff in transition.  Let's look forward and hope that 2012 follows a more predictable course.

Proposed 2012 goals:

1. Approve three CSD's for ODF 1.3, taking at least one of them through a 60-day public review.

2.  Agree on a change tracking proposal within Q1

3.  Publish Approved Errata for ODF 1.1 within Q1

4.  Submit ODF 1.2 to ISO/IEC JTC1 within Q1

5. Prepare Errata for ODF 1.2, and hold pending ODF 1.2 BRM in JTC1.

6. Liaison reports -- Submit an informative liaison report to each SC34 Plenary

7. Recruitment -- Attract at least four new, independent TC members

Is there anything else to add to the list?