Subject: Re: Proofing the 1.2 publication files

Hi Chet,

We reviewed the ODF 1.2 publication files.  We found a handful of issues, mainly in the HTMLversion, but these were pre-existing issues, not newly introduced by your updates.  We can address these in errata.

So we agreed, on Monday's TC call, to let you know that you can go forward with publication.

If you let us know when this is ready, we can help publicize it.

Thanks,

-Rob

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201103/msg00003.html