Subject: Ending my Participation as Voting Member

I mentioned this on the OIC List.  Here are specifics:

I don't know whether I will be renewing my OASIS Individual Membership when it comes due again in July (the expiration date is August 15).

Whether I do or not, I will cease participation on ODF TC calls.  And not being on the calls, I will no longer be a Voting Member.

I have been attending alternate teleconferences as a way to sustain my Voting Membership.  I am going to stop doing that.

I will complete my work on ODF 1.1 Errata 01 and will account for that on the list and on JIRA.

With regard to other activities of the ODF TC, my main attention will be on ODF 1.2 Part 3, related Errata, and anything to be done thee for ODF 1.3.

 - Dennis