Subject: Re: [office] [OASIS Issue Tracker] Updated: (OFFICE-3759) Inability to recognize errors

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 04:36 -0600, André Rebentisch wrote:
> Am 24.05.2012 06:05, schrieb Andreas J. Guelzow:
> > We will get the same file content independent of whether the formaula
> > evaluated to an error or to a string.
>
> What does ERROR.TYPE return in both cases?

Before saving, ISERROR of course returns TRUE in the error case and
FALSE in the string case.

Before saving, for the string case ERROR.TYPE (whatever it is called in
the implementation returns #N/A and some numerical value otherwise.

Of course after saving and opening it would depend how the
implementation reads the file content.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA