Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2012-06-11

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2012-06-11

*9:35 EDT

+Andreas Guelzow
+Camilla Boemann
+Cherie Ekholm
+Donald Harbison
+Jos van den Oever
+Louis Suarez-Potts
+Ming Fei Jia
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
+Robert Weir
+Robin LaFontaine
Steven Pemberton
+Thorsten Behrens
+Thorsten Zachmann
+Tristan Mitchell

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

14/15 voting members present = 93%, so quorum requirements are met.

- Membership Notes:  Steven Pembertons gain voting rights

- Agenda approved by unanimous consent

- Minutes of May 14th approved by unanimous consent

- ODF Maintenance

-- The TC reviewed its current liaison representatives with JTC1/SC34 and working groups and decided to renew the existing representatives, aside from SC34/WG4, where we have no current active liasion.

-- Rob pointed out the new interpretations policy:  https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/interpretations

-- Discussion revolved round two questions:

a) How do we know we've received a request for interpretation versus an ordinary comment

b) What does the TC do with requests for interpretation?  For example, what form does a response take, what level of majority is required to approve an interpretation, are we restricted to interpretations that are not considered substantive changes, etc.?  The policy seems to be silent on these points.

- ODF 1.3

--Patrick reported on change tracking meeting:  new requirement noted -- nested changes, which are changes to changes, separated by a manual save to mark a session boundary.

-- The TC reviewed comments via list and JIRA, including:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201205/msg00001.html

and

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3759

*adjourned 10:3 EDT