Subject: Re: [office] Groups - sc34-liaison-report-brasilia.odt uploaded

The SC34 Plenary is coming up in less than two weeks.  Since no TC members will be attending in person, I'd like to send a written liaison report.  This is an opportunity to bring the National Bodies up to speed on what we're doing.

Please review for next Monday's TC call.   I'd like to be able to submit this early next week.

Jamie, if you have anything you would like to add or modify, from an OASIS perspective, please send that along as well.  Or let me know if you would prefer to submit.

Regards,

-Rob

From:        Rob Weir <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>
To:        office@lists.oasis-open.org,
Date:        06/20/2012 04:34 PM
Sent by:        <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

Document Name: sc34-liaison-report-brasilia.odt

Description
This is a draft liaison report for submission to JTC1/SC34 for their
upcoming Plenary in Brazil.

Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Rob Weir
Group
: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder
: Miscellaneous
Date submitted
: 2012-06-20 13:30:43