Subject: Re: [office] Single XML file

Jos,

Thanks for the quick summary!

Would you or someone you would like to volunteer be willing to see what needs to be added to make the single file format match the package format? RDF being one instance, I suspect there will be others.

I don't think omitting the single file format will make the standard than much shorter, I was more concerned with the single file format being underspecified and the resources it would take to specify it.

If we can find people who are willing to devote the resources necessary to align the two formats, I might feel differently about it.

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

PS: Reserving judgement on the zip issues. Haven't thought about that aspect in a while.