Subject: Changing of the guard

It has been a terrific experience to work with you all over the last few years. This week I will be passing my ODF responsibilities over to Chris Rae, who recently rejoined my team after a few months away. Some of you may know Chris from his work on the ISO/IEC JTC1 SC34 committee.

I'll still be on the next couple of calls until Chris can get his OASIS membership set up. After that, you can find me buried under piles of document archiving, accessibility and PDF standards.

Good luck all -

Cherie Ekholm
Senior Standards Professional
Microsoft Office Division