Subject: Re: [office] Liason report to SC34 -- Need update on 1.1 Errata, ODF 1.2 PAS and ODF 1.3

That sounds great, Rob, please include me.  The SC34 Secretariat just advised us of this, so apologies for the shortened deadline.  The one thing I'd encourage the ODF TC to do, to the extent possible, is make some predictive statements about the timing for 1.2 -- even as a range.  We know the JTC1 folks want to see us send that back, as a PAS, and will be looking with interest for anything you say about the commitment and schedule for doing so.

Cordially  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
www.identi.ca/JamieXML